Saturday 6 October 2018

I will turn your music into a Commercial Video for Youtube & VOD. My job, to help you have the same Professional Outcome, Design and Imagery available by the Industry Leaders. Already over 1000 satisfied clients!! Feel Free to ask any questions. + See More

I will turn your music into a Commercial Video for Youtube & VOD. My job, to help you have the same Professional Outcome, Design and Imagery available by the Industry Leaders. Already over 1000 satisfied clients!! Feel Free to ask any questions. + See More












About:

For $5:

This music promotion gig help you to advertise your audio mp3 amp; favourite songs like a pro. Showcase instantly your music video onYouTube - share it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and grow your audience !


Here's the complete vid :https://goo.gl/xPTw3k

  • Yes!! It works nicely with any music style :-)


How does it work?

  1. send me your album art or album cover design
  2. send me your audio mp3 song
  3. and I'll do the rest :-)


For $5 get the Premium HD Package:

  1. Your video rendered at the best and highest resolution 1080p
  2. Final filedelivered as an .mp4 file (perfect for Youtube!)
  3. Encoded in h.264 format (great quality image!)
  4. Up to 4 minutes long
  5. I will insert your band or artist name
  6. I will insert your song title


The perfect solution to turn your song into a video clip !

  • Get this music video promotion to advertise your mp3 on music blog, for music review amp; watch your song comes alive !


* At my Profile page fiverr.com/faelcon: I've 5additional PROMOTIONAL VIDSfor your music!!!

Reviews


mczackattack:Excellent , looks great and works really well\n

faelcon:Amazing Artist \u0026 Music!!! A real pleasure to work with!!! Thank you so so much!!!

rhtymnrhyme:Excellent everything expected and more.

faelcon:Super Customer!!! Superb Music!!! Super Experience!!!!

marquisgillette:great experience!!


No comments:

Post a Comment