Thursday 4 October 2018

I will do 3d product modeling and rendering

I will do 3d product modeling and rendering












About:

I'm an Industrial engineer proficient in innovative and creative design and product development work either through conceptual drawing or 3D modeling. 
I can convert your ideas into reality in just an amazing manner that you would definitely like it. Either if you want some idea or have some rough drafting or image  to model, Im always here for you. 
I'm hardworking,trustworthy and perfectionist! If you have any queries feel free to contact me, im always here for my customers.

Note: Delivery time depends on complexity of parts. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours.

I provide services in following: 
  1. New products.
  2. 2D drafting and detailing
  3. 3D solid parts modelling
  4. Rendering
  5. Die and molds
  6. Mechanical parts 
  7. Parts and assemblies

Reviews


popkorn114:Super communicative and open to edits

hamzakhawer:Excellent

dannyboi03:seller was great as always, went above \u0026 beyond

hamzakhawer:Nice regular client. Would love to work for his projects

dannyboi03:the seller was awesome, went above and beyond what i asked for


No comments:

Post a Comment