Monday 22 October 2018

I will do 2D & 3D mechanical modeling and drawing.

I will do 2D & 3D mechanical modeling and drawing.












About:

Hi, I'm a mechanical engineer.

Services:

- I will do 3Dmechanicalmodeling and drawing.
- I will do 2D amp; 3D drawing in AUTOCAD. ( mechanical and civil )
- I will do 2D amp; 3Dmechanicalmodeling and drawing in solidworks
Because:
I'mskilled with full command on AutoCad and SolidWorkscan generate any complex model or design.

You can send me yourdesign requirements in terms of picture--images-- free hand sketches-- photos

I will createtechnical drawings in AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS with dimensional.

Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings.I'll try todeliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can.

thanks.

Reviews


ahsan170205:Nice to work with you :)

mechexpert:Outstanding Experience!

ahsan170205:Nice to work with you :)

mechexpert:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment