Friday 2 November 2018

I will 3d model, texture and render your product with design view

I will 3d model, texture and render your product with design view












About:

Looking for quality work, You are at the right place !

I have so much experience working with 3d models for Products, Designs and Rendering Visualizing  and how the standards of the quality of the output Cause I work with a production house for several years.

I can provide you 

  • The Quality you are looking 
  • Modeling your design or product , concept or imagination and can create a 3D output of anything you can think of.
  • Attractive Product shots
  • Realistic material for you product that seem like a original


All you have to do is send me the sketch / images or the details to build your imagination and make it real ! 

Why you should order from me


  • 100% Customer satisfaction
  • If you Don't like the design I will refund
  • Express Delivery
  • High Quality work
  • I will give the work in any image format you want

Reviews


ladalegina:Youri is extremely creative and very professional. Fantastic experience. Would highly recommend.

yourichvets:Very good experience ! Hope the best for your project !: )

ladalegina:Youri is extremely creative and very professional. Fantastic experience. Would highly recommend.

yourichvets:Very good experience ! Hope the best for your project !: )

:


No comments:

Post a Comment