Saturday 3 November 2018

I will do your product 3d modeling and 3d rendering

I will do your product 3d modeling and 3d rendering












About:

*** 3D MODELING, 3D RENDERING AND PRODUCT DESIGN ***

Hello friend,
Do you have a product in mind? Is it a rough sketch? I will do your Product design from refining your rough sketch, do detailed CAD drawings, come up with photorealistic 3d modeling, 3d rendering.
I specialize in 3d design, product 3d modeling and product visualization with high-quality photorealistic 3d rendered images, I can also model your product for 3d printing.
If you have your 3d model already, I can do your 3d rendering, set it up for 3d printing too.
As for communication with me, you will definitely enjoy it.

Please provide the guidelines on the 3d modeling, 3d rendering, and product design, then wait for the magic.

I will offer the following:

  • 3D modeling
  • 3D Rendering
  • Product visualization
  • Detailed 2D design and CAD Drawings
  • Product design
  • High-Quality 3d Rendering (up to 4k images)
  • 3D Modeling of any format

Please note that you are entitled to a turntable animation when you purchase the Premium pack.
I assure you of high-quality 3d rendering, 3d modeling, and a modern product design.

Be confident in your 3d modeling project.

Thanks,
Akan

Reviews


sgiehl:excellent performance

akbrown:I loved the whole project entirely, the outcome perfect! And Ma'am you were superb!

anniedickson:Fast work and well done.

akbrown:Thanks, working on your project was exciting

cindyamatos:Great end result! Good communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment