Monday 20 January 2020

Design And Render Architectural Drawings In 2D And 3D











About:

Hello,


I'm a professional architect with great skills in designing, modelling and rendering and a keen eye for details. I use Autocad, Autodesk Revit, Lumion, Sketch-up, 3ds max, Adobe phtoshop, V-ray.


I will professionally design,model and render your buildings even if they have complex or special structures or do you just have sketches.My goal is to give you the best and make sure you get what you wanted.Feel free to ask any questions, I am at your service.


All what you have to do is to provide with you the info of your projects(floor plans, sketches or even hand drawn drawings) and I can start working.
  I can provide you with these:
 - Architectural design( residential, commercial and institutional buildings)

 - 2D floor plans, sections and elevations

 - highly detailed 3D models
 - high quality Photo realistic Renderings
 - 3D Animations
 - Furniture layouts


I would like to discuss the details of the projects first and agree with what exactly you need before starting the project.And you are allowed to ask any questions.


I am looking forward to hearing from you.Have a nice day!

 Best Regards,
 ARCHREVO design studio.

  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

really dispone

:

The seller brought out the best out of the design. We not have been a better way to do it. Wonderful

:

thanks ....I will love to work with you again

:

Really excellent job done by him and I am very satisfied and going to place another three orders

:

Exceptional designs!!! So professionally made, Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment