Friday 7 February 2020

2D Floor Plans And 3D Views With Quality Cad, Sketchup











About:

Hello, 

I'm a 3D designer. I can create 2D floor plans, 3D exterior, 3D interior and 3D floor plan views of any type building with best quality. My quality is always i do my job in my best.



Why choose me :

  • Best quality deliveries
  • Fast deliveries (As soon as possible)
  • Many revisions until you satisfied
  • Satisfaction or your money back
  • Negotiable prices 
  

    Note: My package prices, delivery periods and everything can change according to your project type and requests. I always give priority to your project requirements and everything negotiable. So please contact me before ordering.



Always i do my job in my best. Thank you..

Best regards

- Charith





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Charith is very responsive and insightful with his approach to making sure I recived exactly what I needed to get my work done. He picked up errors in my plans and helped me get everything right with my design. I am very happy wth the results. Awesome work completed on time. Thanks Charith for all your efforts.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much...! :)

Seller's Response:

Charith is amazing. my client love his work and he is very easy to deal with. A++ service. Highly recommended. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much...

Seller's Response:

Very versatile and communicative designer. My 4th Time using




No comments:

Post a Comment