Saturday 8 February 2020

Design 2D Floor Plans Drawing,3D Model And Render On Revit











About:

Hi there, I am a freelancing architect from Pakistan. I believe no work is too small or big if done with honesty and hard works. Thanks for visiting me. 



Services i am offering:

- 3d modeling done in Revit

- small room render in Enscape

- interior or exterior photo realistic render in lumion or Enscape



What I require:

- Sketches or rough drawings for 2D plans

- PDF or DWG file for 3D modeling

- Detailed 3D files for photorealistic renders.

- Reference image for me to understand what type of work you want from me.

 

File formats that I will provide ( according to payment):

- pdf

- dwg

- jpg



Why you should hire me:

- 100% work satisfaction

- The deadline will be strictly maintained

- Proficient skills on the software

- Fluent English knowledge for better communication.



Notes: Pricing may vary due to the nature of work. So kindly take confirmation from me before placing an order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment