Wednesday 5 February 2020

3D Modelling Of Your Sketch Or Idea











About:

Hi and welcome to my Gig,



If you are in the need of increasing your selling point on online stores

I'm offering you my realistic 3d modelling and rendering services.



To make your project come to life, 

I need a little help from your side in sight of:

  


reference,sketch images of your products,characters,concepts or even a detailed thought.

The price may variate depending on project complexity as well as project content (multi-objects may be more expensive).



Examples: Lesser complexity are products like package, Box, Cans or Bottles

More complex projects are: Watch, Shoe, Projector or some  Electronic equipment 

 

I'm also open to give any kind of suggestion if you are having doubts or problems including your project



Note: I highly recommend you to contact me before ordering since I need to do a complete review of your requirements so your order can be finished in right time.Thank you!


My name is Marko and I'm looking forward to doing future business with you!

Reviews


:

6th time and he didn’t disappoint!! Extremely happy

:

Does great work! This is my 5th time working with him. Definitely the best gigs I’ve bought off Fiverr

:

5 Star service as always.

:

Five Stars as usual!!!

:

Excellent! Quick and efficient, high quality modelling completed once again.




No comments:

Post a Comment