Saturday 8 February 2020

Professional 3D Modeling And 3D Rendering











About:

Want some Amazing Photorealistic Mockups for your product? I'll do it for you!

I'll do 3D Modeling and Photorealistic Renders of your packaging. I can create these 3D models in AutoCAD, Solidworks, Creo, and ProE. I mostly prefer Solidworks. I can provide finished product renderings in different file formats such as JPEG, PNG, etc.



The best part is that you can use these rendered images of your products on Amazon or eBay etc. I don't charge extra for commercial use. So feel free to use them on sites like Amazon.



Provide me with:

  • Images of your product/character/concept .......
  • How many images do you want 
  • Visual Specifications for renderings (color, material, texture, etc)


Quality output is guaranteed & Promised for your product.


In case the product is complex in shape & size, the drawing work takes more time & effort, so in that case, I request you to please contact first before start the order.



The price depends on the project as well as the estimated delivery time. We must discuss the details before you buy the gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He made a very good 3d model for me, replicated from 2d images. thank you for the quality work

Seller's Response:

Client like you deserve the best work. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

5 star for this seller!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sir

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment