Monday 17 February 2020

Your 3D Model In Low Poly Design











About:

I will make your 3D model in low poly design.



What I can do? 

I can make nature stuff (tree, grass, rocks...), robots stuff, items or weapeon. Or houses, vehicles and road. I can make humans and animals, but keep low-poly style. 

I can also build a low poly terrain (mountains, islands...)

If it's needed, I can also make simples animations. It's not Pixar, but if you need something simple and fast, I can handle it.

If you need models for Unity usage, I can also provide you a texture file (if needed) or compatible material.



What I can't do?

Complex animations and drawed texture. 



My models are suitable for gaming, 3D printing and multiple kinds of design, but if you need it for something else (I don't know... origami?) I would be happy to help you! 



If you don't sure wich extra suit for your order, feel free to text me before buying.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shimon is fantastic at what he does, not only is he quick but he's able to take a concept with some reference material and come up with some excellent interpretations of the idea.

:

Thanks for the tips!

:

Awesome once again. Five stars seller.

:

Rapid delivery and updates

:

Great seller, everything meets my expectation!




No comments:

Post a Comment