Friday 14 February 2020

Model Any 3D Printable Cad Design











About:

I will design any cad model for your 3D printing needs!



All the cad models will be made in onshape; a great cad software, which I have been using for 2 years. Before I used Fusion 360, but onshape suited my needs better.



To make clear to me what to design, you can send me anything as a reference. For example pictures and drawings with dimensions are great ways for me to base the design on. If you send me insufficient information, and wanting to give me a bad review for it, we can always find a solution.



Every package includes:

  • Precise dimensions (Metric system)
  • Tolerances (you can specify the tolerances needed for your 3D printer. Standard 0.3mm) 
  • You are allowed to send me drawings, ideas, reference pictures, models, anything to make clear to me what you want exactly.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment