Tuesday 4 February 2020

Model, Render Your Objects,Models And Product 3D In Blender











About:

NOTE: PLEASE ALWAYS CONTACT ME AND LET US DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER

I will model and render your objects, products, cars, weapons and ANYTHING you want in 3D using Blender software.



What I need from you ;
  1. Good reference Images of your product, objects or concept drawings.
  2. Specifications for renderings (texture, material color, camera angle etc).
  3. A reference quality of job you would like me to meet and even exceed.
  4. Expected time for delivery.


Please contact me before you place and order so I can review the details of your job.



The models you will get will be to standard details and highly optimized in terms of poly-count.



The delivered files:

SOURCE FILES : .blend, .obj, .stl, .fbx, .3ds.

RENDEREINGS : .png, .Jpeg, .mp4., .avi

(If you want any other file extension, contact me and tell me the file format you want)



All deliveries come with the full commercial rights granted to the buyer and also high-resolution renders.



Thank you very much,

Brainzbox.

Reviews


:

I now worked with Brainzbox three times and am thrilled with the quality of the work. He can only be highly recommended.

:

Seriously good! Quality of output was better than expected and was happy to make a couple of revisions for me. Took longer than expected as the seller was unresponsive for one of the days. But other than that minor issue (we all have lives to live), I'd highly recommend. Polite to chat to, gathered all requirements up front, and products a great result. AWESOME!

:

Perfect as always!!

:

Working together was great, everything perfect as expected! Will do more work with this seller.

:

Very fast, good at communication and always fulfill commitments. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment