Thursday 6 February 2020

Create 3D Models, Product Design, Rendering In Solidworks











About:

Why should we work together?



  1.  I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 7 years experience in Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I'm a good innovator and professional Engineer. I will draw your 2D file to 3D solidworks file. And I will draw assembly of multiple parts.
  2. I love to work on interesting projects with great peoples.
  3. Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts and active orders. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, you should request for a custom order which we could discuss before you place one.
  4. Please contact me before purchase my Gig


Just send me yours rough ideas, sketches, drawings.



I will provide you with the following:

  • Concept for your idea.
  • Draft design for your approval.
  • Unlimited revisions in the design. (if required)
  • Final render images.
  • Final design.


I will provide you the final model in many different formats (which is required by you)



If you have any questions. I invite you to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment