Saturday 22 February 2020

Create 3D Model And 2D Drawing Of Mechanical Parts











About:

   Please contact me before ordering,it is very,very important.Sometimes there is some trouble about fiverr system.Then there may be misunderstanding. Tks



  I am a mechanical engineer,I have experience on designing,cnc machining,3d printing,supplier management,etc.

If you have the following requirement,maybe I can help you:

     1. To design or create a 3d model of mechanical parts;

     2. To create 2d drawing for machining;

     3. Translate your mechanical drawing into Chinese drawing;

     4. You want to find a person as the liaisons between you and your Chinese supplier(mechanical engineering).

     ....

     

Reviews


:

Phenomenal work very fast and professional

:

Proffesional , fast , make everything easy .

:

Phenomenal service and that fastest guy I've ever worked with.

:

Easy to work with and produces quickly.

:

Did an amazing job, could not recommend working with tanerxun more then the 5 stars I have already given. Use tanerxun you will not be disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment