Thursday 20 February 2020

Draw Your Kitchen Sketches In Autocad 2D,3D











About:



I am a Furniture & Interior Designer expert in AutoCAD,  I have many years used, Photoshop, AutoCAD and Kitchen draw for my works.



I will design your kitchen with shop drawing if needed with full details using Autocad. with high quality to can use to submit to consultants for approval in big projects.



I can help you for drawing of the design of all the other areas of your house.



Please send me a message with images of your style to help you get the job done.



You will get a Printable PDF file.

You can receive one of the following three alternatives

1-  Design drawings with no details. 

2- Shop drawings with little details to help the manufacturer to work on.

3- Shop drawings with full details if you work with a consultant or a design dept.

 

Contact me before you make the order. to know your requirements. 

if you need any custom requirements such as, 

- 3 Dimensional drawings 

- Perspective

- Bill of Quantity 

- Cutting lists

- Punching schedules

you can contact me for further information or requests. 



  • Please Contact me before ordering to discuss your project.
 

Thanks.

Reviews


:

Two projects done with this seller and i couldn't be happier with his work. Great work and great communication. Highly recommended.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment