Thursday 20 February 2020

Miniatures For 3D Printing











About:

I do 3D miniatures for 3D printing. I can do it for a board game or any other purpose.

I will also make consultation about miniature 3D printing for FREE.



I have made a lot of figurines, vehicles and other objects for miniature 3D printing. I have many years of experience at 3D printing, which gives me sufficient knowledge, how to prepare 3D model for this process.



I can make miniature in any style - it can be cartoon style or it can be realism.



If you are interested to see more of my miniature works, please ask.



Please contact me before ordering!

Reviews


:

I got picky throughout the process and requested revisions and tweaks. Each time they were quickly and thoroughly handled. Great service!

:

Went above and beyond to get what I wanted. Amazing work!

:

kalashnikov89 expertise in 3d sculpting, modeling, and printing was extremely valuable. The amount of detail, quality, and durability that the prints contain is amazing. The seller took what I believed to be some complicated designs and made amazing 3d renders. This process was very smooth due to the seller's knowledge of printer types, supports, and overall design. If you need a professional 3d print of just about anything kalashnikov89 is an amazing seller with excellent customer support.

:

Works with me to get exactly what I want! Fantastic work, as always!

:

Really great sculpts and quick to alter the models when needed. Awesome work!




No comments:

Post a Comment