Saturday 8 February 2020

Architectural 2D Drawings And 3D Renderings











About:

Hello,



Thank you for showing interest in me. I'll be happy to have you as my client.



If you are looking for architectural work, please contact me via inbox, so that we could discuss further about the project. 



I deal with all kind of architectural work:

  • 2d plans, elevations and sections
  • Working Drawings
  • Structural layouts
  • Electrical and Plumbing layouts
  • Door and Window Schedules
  • B.O.Q. (building estimation cost)


Packages can be further modified according to the work requirement and budget.



Why hire me?

* I'm new to fiverr, so I'll work upto my best potential to have more clients.



Please contact me before the order to avoid chances of cancellation or to customize a package according to the need.



Thank you. 




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment