Monday 23 March 2020

Make 3D Cad And Product Modelling











About:

Hello my buyers



Please do not place an order before discussing your project with me in the inbox. Thanks



I am a Professional 3D designer. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies, prototypes, technical drawings. I can design complete interiors of European Trains and Toilet Cabins. I can also design plastic products for car interiors.Following services, I can provide to my clients.





- 3D Designing

- 3D Modeling

- 2D PDF Drawings

- 3D PDF models

- 3D Rendering
- 3D product modeling

- Surface Modeling

- Character Modeling
- Exploded views animations
- Product designing for manufacture,etc

I use CATIA V5, SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD, MAYA, 3DMAX and many other software for all my work.



Feel free to ask any questions. I am available 24 x 7

MD ASIF IQUBAL

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment