Tuesday 24 March 2020

Create 3D Clothes For You











About:

I can sew your clothes virtually and visualize how your designs will be before tailoring!. Or dress your 3D character!

*** You just need to provide the sewing patterns (bitmap or vector file) ***


Works for:
  • Dress 3D characters, adapting pieces of clothing to your characters. 
  • Dress a custom male /female / kid model providing body parts measurements.
  • Put your brand image on it, like shirts, aprons or anything else.


The base price include (The pattern must be provided by the client if no pattern is available additional charges apply):
  • 2 image renders (2k square resolution) front and back with flat colors. 


Check the extras (additional charges apply):
  • I do accessories such as handbags or furniture cushions, mattresses, etc.
  • If you don't have the pattern, with images or sketches I'll create them and make a 3d model from it.


Please contact me before make an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very quick turn time - we are happy with the results and we would use again!

Seller's Response:

Amazing as always! I would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Thank you! :D

Seller's Response:

alvarezgrafica was great at understanding​ what I needed for my unusual​ project. The fabric modeling is beautifully done! If I have ever need more fabric modeling, I will definitely​ hire alvarezgrafica again :)

:

Beautiful project! I hope you execute it successfully. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment