Friday 6 March 2020

Design Cad Models Using Solidworks











About:

Please contact before order. so we can discuss details first and agree upon whatever you like to order and feel free to ask any question



Hi, 

    I' m Manan, a Mechanical Engineer, and product designer as well.
    I have great proficiency in drafting and designing on CAD applications for 3 years now. 

    I try as much as possible to be realistic in bringing your ideas to designs which can be            implemented


I will offer my services in

  • 3D Designing
  • 3D Modeling
  • 2D Drawings
  • 3D PDF models
  • 3D Rendering
  • Product design




You can provide with the details by sharing your idea or by giving a sketch, image or 2d drawing of product, equipment or instrument with dimensions.



If the project is complex and requires assemblies of different components then the charges will be more.  







P.S I do not do character modeling

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment