Friday 6 March 2020

Design All Type Of Building Drawing In 2D And 3D View











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig!

Congratulations, you have reached at right place.

I can help you with professional architectural and structural drawings using AutoCAD.

 

What I need to start:

Forward me your sketch or idea and we will discuss for costing & timing (Your Plot dimensions & Requirements)

I can provide you need a SIMPLE PLAN and also DETAILED ARCHITECTURAL & SERVICES DRAWINGS.

 

SOME OF MY SERVICES INCLUDE:

  • Converting old files / hand drawn floor plans into CAD (RETRACE DRAWINGS)
  • I am also specialized in 3D RENDERINGS, INTERIOR and EXTERIOR DETAILING and FLOOR PLANS.

 

My purpose is to deliver the best quality and create long-lasting relationships.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good, thanks

:

Thanks for the work

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment