Thursday 12 March 2020











About:

Please contact me before making any orders !! <<<<<<<<<<<< 

Some projects can't fit standard price.



I don't print the models, only digital.



Time and payment depends on the project complexity.



If you need a 3D model for your  game or 3D prints, I can create any anything you need.  

  1. In order to get the perfect Sculpt ------> SEND ME A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESCRIPTION. A very simple sketch it's always the best solution.

  2. Details that are not included from start in description, it comes with extra costs.

  3. Communication: If you have any issues, discuss and resolve than leaving a bad comment ... More then happy to improve my services.
  4. Your Activity it's very important: If I don't get a single feedback , and you want changes after I delivery the final version, you have to order new revision.(2 included revisions, have validation only if you are active).

  5. I am off on Sunday

  6. I reserve the right to publish the work on my portfolio

  7. Important !! Revisions can delay deadline 

  8. If you're not happy with the logo design there's a REFUND option.





NEGATIVES:

  • No matter how good you are, someone will always have something negative to say.

Reviews


:

I didn't know if doing this project would work but the seller did an amazing job and was very quick with the revisions I asked for

:

The 3D model ionutsebastian made for me was exactly what I wanted and asked for. I will definitely work with them again in the future and I am very pleased with the result.

:

It was Great working with Sebastian :)

:

Great work!

:

Very good service. Always ready make changes as per demands. I am very happy. Charge are very reasonable. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment