Thursday 12 March 2020











About:

This Gig is designed to allow you to give me a basic idea/concept, or a already made 3D model for me to improve etc. I can make assemblies of products with fastening devices (nuts, screws etc.) to show exactly how the product will go together, I will also be able to make the files 3D printable (on request), I can also apply texturing,colour, logos and materials to give your product the ultimate realistic look as well performing the required usage goal.



This will make your products sell!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Yes they did help me

:

simply put.... astounding...




No comments:

Post a Comment