Wednesday 18 March 2020

Make Render, 3D Render And Photo Realistic Image Using Keyshot And Photoview 360











About:

 Please!!!!!!!!!                 Please!!!!!!!!!                      Please!!!!!!!!!!

Ask me before you place new order as I may not available to work in this time.

Hi,



I am a Certified SolidWorks Professional-CSWP. I have more than 4 years experience in Mechanical Parts DesignPrototyping, 3D Printing, Plastic Products Design and others Mechanical Design.




Have a product or jewelry? Need best quality rendered picture for advertising, Amazon, web site?

You are in right place. Just send me the model/design/3D design. I will give you best quality rendered photo realistic image with varieties color and texture with different background. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service. Very patient with the request and willing to make changes to get things right.

Seller's Response:

Very precise and patient

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your help and support during the work

:

Wonderful work and great man! Looking forward to work with you more

:

This is the second project I have worked with sobuj23 but it won' be the last. Great work, easy communications, very happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment