Sunday 22 March 2020

Solidworks Autocad Cad Modeling 2D 3D Drawings Rendering











About:

Welcome to Order My GiG. . . ! ! ! 

 



" Always Deliver Beyond Your 
Expectations '' 



I'm Riaz Ahmed Khan, Mechanical Engineer By Profession. I'm certified Cad Designer to provide Cad services. I'm expert & having more than 5 years experience in CAD software i-e solidworks & Autocad.





Services Includes:




  • 2D CAD Technical Drawings
  • 3D CAD Modelling
  • 3D Model Rendering
  • CAD/CAM/ CAE / FEA
  • 3D Animations 
  • 3D Model Assembly
  • Simulations
  • 3D Logo CAD Designing 
  • Product Development & Designing 
 



Anything According To Your Needs & Requirements of Your Design.




I will Just Design your Mind. I have well trained team of CAD Designers with a Aim to ensure each client with 100%  satisfaction from our quality work. 



Customer Satisfaction is My Priority.





Note: Contact me before placing order to avoid misunderstanding in future.


Thank You Very Much !!!!!!!



Kind Regards

Cad-x-Design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Project was very complex &technical , but cadxdesign did excellent job. Working with this seller was pleasant. highly recommended !!!!

:

Thank you very much !!!!

:

The seller has extraordinary skills in solidworks and is capable enough to deliver at the right time and within the required budget. The work he has done speaks volume about his skills and I am willing to work with him again if needed. Highly recommended guy if you are looking for solidworks expert.

:

The seller is exceptional in solidworks as well as autocad modelling and it was an extraordinary experience to work with him. If I ever need autocad or solidworks dessigning again, I will definitely hire this guy. He understood the requirements and was quick to ask queries regarding the work. Top guy!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment