Friday 13 March 2020











About:



Are you looking to design your house floor plan? I'm here to design your floor plan, just send me the rough hand sketch with dimensions, picture or a pdf file of your desired floor layout.I am a creative professional equipped with extensive knowledge in 2D & 3D Architecture, Interior/exterior design,  modeling, rendering and texturing.



I'll provide you detailed 2D drawings and AutoCAD plans.



RENDERED SERVICES:




  • Architectural 2D Floor plan and layout with furniture

  • Presentation floor plan design
  • Elevation and facade drawings
  • Detailing and working drawings
  • 3d modeling ( sketch up )
  • 3d rendering.
  • Site plan
  • Landscaping
  • Sections
  • Roof plan
  • Office plan
  • Interior floor plan
  • 3D Floor plan
  • Interior elevation
  • Bathroom
  • Kitchen Detailings


Why I am the best option for your task:



  • I provide all kinds of ARCHITECTURAL drawing
  • Welcoming customer service
  • SUPER FAST DELIVERY and SATISFACTION guaranteed.


I can also convert your PDF, Picture drawing into AUTOCAD, Just send me a sketch of your idea or a detailed brief of design.



  • Please kindly CONTACT ME before placing an order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment