Tuesday 3 March 2020

3D Model Anything You Need For Free











About:

Best things for this gig:

- 3D Models for 3D printing

- Clean 3D models to allow someone to tweak and use for there own use

- Blank canvases for others to practice other parts of work within the same field



This gig inculed;

- 3D model made in 3Ds Max

- Source file (.3ds) and any other file type you need it in

- if purchased, a hopefully working rig and skinning job

- if purchased, some reasonably high quality renders for a stunning look on the model



In this gig, i'm wanting to take all the knowledge from college i have gained and do the thing i love for others. I am a recent Graduate from Glasgow college, and love 3D modelling with a passion. By no means am i great at it, But this doesn't mean i'm the worst either, i am fairly decent at it, and love doing it, meaning I'm improving my skills day by day, and this will help me greatly improve my skills for i don't want to disappoint. 



Unfortunately i've never been a great 2D artist, so textures are not my forte, so i will not be supplying this. But in the future after i have practised this enough to warrant doing it, I may include it.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment