Friday 13 March 2020











About:

Hello and Welcome Everybody

I am an Architect with 6 years of experience In Architecture Designing
I work hard and efficiently, update work quickly and always deliver on time
I have been working with 3D Modelling . I have also work with Sketch Up,(3ds Max,Vray and Corona Renderings, Auto CAD ArchitecturePhotoshop and Chief Architect Software

Looking for INTERIOR DESIGNING or 3D RENDERING for your HouseKitchen or DiningLiving , Bedroom  OFFICE  SHOPS Or Other SPACES Etc. ??


My Services



★3D VISUALIZATION

★3D MODELLING

★INTERIOR DESIGNING & 3D RENDERING

    EXTERIOR RENDERING(Environment and Garden

    ★3D FURNITURE LAYOUTS

      LIGHTING And Texturing

      ★MOOD BOARD


      ★HD RENDERING
      ★3D ANIMATION WALK THROUGH VIDEO

      ★PHOTO REALISTIC RENDERINGS



      Just forward us your drawings or ideas and our 3D Visualization will help to take your project to life 

      To avoid any misunderstanding or cancellation - So, please contact me before ordering my gig.
      My price depend on complexity of the project.


      Best Regards


      Architect A1.

      Reviews


      Seller's Response:

      amazing seller. did job as expected. thanks!

      Seller's Response:

      Thank a lot Sir

      :

      Fast, great, reliable

      :

      thanks a lot sir will work again in future

      :


      No comments:

      Post a Comment