Friday 13 March 2020











About:

****************As an Engineer, I have 4 years experience in 3 D modelling and 2 D drawing. I can create any 3 D model in solid work and Auto CAD as your details.



I will design machines or parts, logos, toys and anything you need. You send your details about 3 D model or 2 D drawing using,

* Some Picture

* Sketches

* Technical drawing

* In words



If you want to add dimensions please send correct dimensions clearly with above things. If you want some modifications I will provide unlimited revisions.

If you will hire me I am sure that u will be 100% satisfaction about my service. 

Your satisfaction is my progress. :)

Please contact me before ordering*************************************************

Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as always

Seller's Response:

Fast and delivered exactly what I needed!

:

chathualex was great. Quality work delivered on time

:

I used Chathualex for all my CAD needs and I've been very happy! Thank you!

:

thank you....!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment