Sunday 22 March 2020

3D Modeling And Drawing Of Sheet Metal Components











About:

Designing , 3D Modeling and Drawing Generation of  8 feet Work Bench





The K-Factor for material is calculated and Bend tables are formed for the provided material.





*** I offer MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are NOT satisfied with results ***

About Me

I am postgraduate Mechanical Engineer having Ten years’ experience as a "Design Engineer" by working in the prestigious organization of my country.

 

Key Skills

  • I have vast experience in Designing and Modeling plastic parts, metallic castings, sheet metal using Solid Works / Creo Elements.
  • 2D Manufacturing drawing and complete technical documentation.
  • High quality rendering .
  • Designing Mechanisms and Animation.
  • Structural and Thermal Analysis by using Solidworks and Ansys


Approach to the Job:

 SIR, I need one chance from you , You can send me sketches, or rough design that you want to work on, I will do these without any cost with in minimum time, If you like my work then give me a chance to do the full project.

I am looking forward to work with you.

If you have any concern regarding any matter, please feel free to discus with me to clear it.

 

With Regards

Umair Liaqat

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment