Saturday 21 March 2020

2D, 3D Drawing Of Any Model On Autocad, Solidworks











About:

I am a mechanical engineer with 7 years of experience in designing on both AutoCAD and Solid works. I will deliver you all mechanical related drawings in any file format plus modifications that you want like layouts, 2D drawing, 3D drawing, 3D modeling, rendering and assembly.



I will help you in designing, innovation, modification, analysis and simulations of all mechanical related projects, assemblies, prototypes, mechanisms, CNC and 3D printing.



Quality is my top priority over quantity with 100% client satisfaction.



Inbox me before placing an order for detailed discussion.

Reviews


:

Excellent seller ,very helpful and cooperative.Will work with him again

:

excellent communication!!

:

Wonderful job! Everything is exactly the way it’s supposed to look. True professional work!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment