Saturday 21 March 2020

Create A 360 Degree Product Animation











About:

I specialize in developing high-quality 3D models and photo-realistic visualizations for various branches of design.


Create animations for products of spherical animation for 360 degrees, rotation for 360 degrees around the axis and many others, you need to specify what you need, the cost of animation is different!

  1. What makes a High Quality 360° Spin?The more frames that are used, the smoother the rotation.
  2. I do not need your product. I need photos to create a model based on which I will create an animation!

  3. Image resolution is negotiated! The cost is for standard 1000x1000px

  4. What's in the HTML5 package?
    Delivery of this gig includes all the scripts and images necessary to display an HTML5-compatible user-controllable image display.
I can work effectively, if you give me, I need clear goals for my work. For 3D modeling you need several types of your object. This will speed up the process. Also, for visualization, specify the color, material, texture, etc. Expand the idea as much as possible, and I will make the project even faster.


IMPORTANT: Do not order a concert until we discuss the details of the project !!!






Professional approach to cooperation is guaranteed!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

it was good just got slow because of our time difference but the work was done good

Seller's Response:

done quick and good

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I am glad to cooperate.

Seller's Response:

Well done! Swiftly and profeccionally

:

Thanks for your order!




No comments:

Post a Comment