Saturday 21 March 2020

Design And Create 3D Models And 2D Work On Autocad











About:

Matlab programing, modeling, fluid mechanics and mechanics of material are my best area of interest.Teaching services are available with best of my knowledge, and mentoring skills for Thermodynamics, Heat transfer, Power plants, and for all design subjects. I have been mentoring my clients for all design subjects including Machine design, Mechanics of machine, Design of Machine elements and design software. I also have been mentoring my clients with my specialty in Auto-CAD, Solid-Works, and ANSYS, regarding these design subjects. I have been the teacher in Solid Works, Auto CAD, Rhino, ANSYS, 3D Max, Pro Engineer, and Solid Edge. Hope you will not lose your time here. I have mentored lots of clients on these tools, so I am fully confident for tutoring services.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment