Monday 23 March 2020

Solidworks 3D Modeling, 2D Drawings, And Simulation











About:

About This Gig



I'm Engineer Ahmed Raza. I can help you with 3d Modeling, 3d Designs, and Simulation in SolidWorks. If you are looking for quality work then your search ends here. 



The services include in this gig are: 



  1. 3D Modeling of Parts and Assemblies for 3D Printing/Prototyping and other purposes
  2. Concept designs and Prototyping
  3. High-Quality Photorealistic Renders on Keyshot and SolidWorks
  4. Motion Analysis and 3D Animations in Solidworks and Keyshot
  5. Simulation of 3D Models (Stress Analysis, Buckling Analysis, fatigue, and Heat Simulations in Solidworks and Ansys)
  6. Mold and Plastic Enclosure designs using Solidworks
  7. Drawings from concept designs
  8. Line Drawings for the Patent Application




 Why hire me not others?

 

  •   I'm an expert in my field.
  •   I guarantee you a quality job.
  •   Available 24/7 
  •   I'm a certified Solidworks Designer.
  •   Ability to solve complex engineering problems in a timely manner.
  •   Projects completed on time.




Note: Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts and active orders.

Please note that cost depends on the complexity of the job, which might cost more or less than the prices mentioned in the gigs. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment