Monday 23 March 2020

Draw A 2D Or 3D Drawing Cad Of Your Engineering Project











About:

Hello Dear customer, how are you? My name Is Eddy Rivas, Is very important choose the right professional on design, I'm a Senior CGI Designer with years of experience in  Engineering, I have been participating in Product Development, Manufacturing process, CNC. I’m really good at making this work.

I will draw for you the professional 2D and 3D files. And I will draw an assembly of multiple parts. 

It doesn't matter if the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size. I will work in the 3D visualization, Rendering special images realistic for marketing purposes and the planimetry files for manufacturing.

I will work with Structures, machines, conveyors, shafts, piping; etc. Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts.

Please is very important to write me before GETTING THE ORDER to chat with more details and Give you my best quote.

                             Satisfaction guaranteed!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work I will be coming back

Seller's Response:

Thanks. :)

Seller's Response:

un gran trabajo. la calidad es excepcional,realmente estoy muy contento.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Hello, Thanks, Was a pleasure Work for you, :D




No comments:

Post a Comment