Tuesday 17 March 2020











About:

Hi.



This gig is made for Element 3D users. I know element 3D users are facing hard time trying to get simulations and animation, I can do simulations and animation in maya and export it to OBJ sequence. So you can use the animated model inside element 3D and make stunning videos without breaking a sweat.



Right now i have Animated Trees Pack

6 Animated Tree Models



4 Animated Leaves Model (simulated)



8 Non animated Tree Models



1 Non animated Grass model



so you can get it just by clicking.



Note: You can't ask for any revisions for this tree model alone unless you get issues with the link I send. If you have any questions Message me before order. If you need any other animated OBJ sequence you can Message me for Discussion.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will order again

:

10/10 top guy top service.

:

thanks you

:

Many thanks for your help

:

Yes he was helpful, he gave me what I wanted and I would love to do business with him again,he is a great guy




No comments:

Post a Comment