Thursday 12 March 2020











About:

I am a professional architect with over 2 years experience in Revit.

I will create the best 2D and 3D drawings for you with a high quality.

I can do: 

  • make a 2D drawing and 3D model from PDF scan, images or hand writing idea.
  • Turn 2D drawing in Autocad into beautiful 3D model in Revit.
  • Make a high quality render with full light.
  • Make workshop drawings for your project (plans,sections,elevations and isometric).
  • Make render video walk through your building (extra).
Please check out my portfolio and my work to convince you that i can do what you need,

please send me a message before you order,

Thank you for your support.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

We did exactly what we wanted to achieve with Qusai, if youre looking for a good visual quickly this is your guy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, happy to work with you and ready for any work in the future

Seller's Response:

on-time delivery

Seller's Response:

thank you very much, happy to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Great job! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment