Friday 13 March 2020











About:

I will create the 3d model of your product based on the blue prints you send to me showing all details (dimensions, colors, textures .. etc)

Then I will render in high quality 1500*1500 images.

Taking closeup shots of your product is available to show details of your product.

Rendering in higher quality images is available too for huge size prints.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so pleased with this work. He was extremely accommodating, and worked on my order until it was perfect. I changed my mind a couple of times on what I was looking for and he went above and beyond and delivered. I would definitely work with him again he does not stop until you are 100% satisfied. The quality is really really good as well!

Seller's Response:

Enjoyed the challenges this buyer gave me. He is generous, kind and encouraging. Looking forward to working again with him.

:

I'm very impressed by the quality of work delivered. I have several other projects and I'd love to work with the seller again!

:

Great experience. Clear instructions and very responsive. Would like to work again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment