Friday 6 March 2020

Design 3D Models,Products,Mechanical Parts,2D ,3D,Gauges ,Fixtures











About:

Hi 

I am Mohit , a Mechanical Engineer  and product designer as well

I am a professional 3d designer on various software specially CATIA & 2d drafting for 4 years now

I am capable of designing and meeting the requirements as per your needs .



I offer you the following services:

1).2d  and  3d  product design 

2).Modeling

3).Drafting

4).Detailing of drawings

5). step files

6). Welding Fixtures

7).Assembly Fixtures

8).Gauges



I look forward to meet you,Pricing depends on the expertise required on the job , but i assure for the perfect job with as many changes for your job fullfillment



I will be using the CATIA , SOLIDWORKS AND AUTOCAD of latest versions



Hope for the stronger and healthy professionalism 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment