Sunday 1 March 2020

A Professional 2D And 3D Floor Plan For You











About:

I am a graduate architect with a master's degree. I have 2 years professional experience in all aspects of Architecture and Interior Design.



I can make your 
design descriptions (Sketch,Pdf, Dwg or Jpg formats) into 2d as well as 3d floor-plans, within the shortest time possible, achieving realistic 3d floor plan models & rendering.

  

I am proficient in the following software: Auto-Cad, Revit, 3ds max, Photoshop and lumion.

I will create your 2d floor plan drawings and/or the 3d modeling & rendering of your professional architectural floor plan with my years of professional experience.



Why you should order this gig

   1. I am a professional and will provide professional drawings for your 2d floor plans

   2. Conversion of your 2d floor plans into realistic 3d floor plan views

   3. I work with Autocad, Revit, 3ds max, Lumion, and other rendering applications.

   4. I can ensure fast delivery for your order.



KINDLY CHAT ME UP SO WE CAN HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE WORK INTENSITY AND  APPROPRIATE DELIVERY TIME BEFORE PLACING ORDER ON MY GIG.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional. awesome job. would use him again when needed.

Seller's Response:

knew what she wanted and was generous with a tip. definitely looking forward to the next project.

:

Very professional and works very fast. I gave him little to work with and he produced magic! highly recommended.

:

it was nice working with him. looking forward to the next project

:


No comments:

Post a Comment