Saturday 14 March 2020











About:

Do contact me before placing the order to get a Custom quote for your project.

This is what you will get if you hire me :

Unlimited revisions

Detailed models or low poly models which ever you prefer in short Customer satisfaction is my first priority

Necessary maps Albedo, emission, specular, mettlaic etc

Quality work at reasonable price

Continuous update via sketchfab







Reviews


:

Fantastic! Understands and interprets briefs really well and works until it is perfect.

:

fantastic job, finished the asset on time and with great quality.

:

experience was the best

:

Good work, delivery fast I will call again

:

Again, working with you on this project was a pleasure. I will happily use your services again. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment