Saturday 7 March 2020

Design Your 2D 3D Architectural Drawing On Auto Cad











About:

Hi,

NOTE: Please DO NOT PLACE A DIRECT ORDER BUT SEND ME MESSAGE FOR DISCUSSION.

As you know that home has been regarded as man’s shelter, covering against weather conditions, so there is a need for one to secure a place of living I can do it for you according to your required patters. I am an architect and  almost 4 years experiences site supervision I 

·         With your propose sketch or design, I will draw it for you in AutoCAD as Rivet 3D model and detailed architectural working Drawing/construction drawing

·         I will produce floor plans, roof plan, elevations, sections, and details if required.

·         As you require I can   convert your Dwg To Pdf and pdf file to Dwg

·         I will arrange furniture in your design space with functional judgment

·         I  can edit or correct your  existing Dwg files

Experts:

  • Autocad
  • Rivet
  • Sketch Up
  • Arc Map
  • Q GIS
  • Google Earth
  • Arcview 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

We needed a map recreated. It took some time and effort but we are happy with the final result.

Seller's Response:

It was great. He works to provide exactly what you need.

:

Thanks you so much sir.

:

Very fast and provided exactly what I asked for. Thank you!

:

I needed a cad figure edited.




No comments:

Post a Comment