Thursday 12 March 2020











About:

    PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE DETAILS FOR YOUR PROJECT


Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.


I am an Architect and I have experienced in Both 2d and 3D Floor Plans.

I am  proficient in Autocad, Revit, Sketchup, 3D Max, Adobe Photoshop. I can Support in all kinds of Floor plan & Site Plan.

Then fell free to contact me and just forward me your site area dimension, or your idea sketch or reference images and you functional needs.



It would be great to discuss about the project before work starts, that way we could confirm pricing and deadline of the Project. Just to ensure that we are on the same page as far as the project’s requirements and deliverables.



NOTE:

The prices of my services will be changed depend on the complexity and the stretch of the floor.





Have a good day and best of luck guys 

Sincerely thank you,

Johnson Alex





Reviews


:

Thanks for your help really pleased with the work

:

Johnson was very responsive, taking into consideration what I was looking for and offering many creative solutions to my project. Will use him again as the need arises!

:

Great and very nice and patient. Would work again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment