Tuesday 24 March 2020

Model Low Poly Game Assets











About:

Hi,

I am 3D modeler with an experience in cinematic visual effects for post production. Can make low poly 3D models as a game asset and texture them.

I use Maya, so if your pipeline is for Maya, I am the person for your job!



Please, contact me before ordering.



Best regards,

Christian.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy commutation. Worked out all the details before starting the model. Model is quality would order from again.

:

Great to work with. Knew what he wanted.

:

great service would recommend

:

I needed some base meshes to start working seriously on my game, and this seller delivered exactly what i asked for. The communication was so thorough that i didn't even need to use any of the three revisions he provided, as he asked for my input on every step of the work to make sure it was how i wanted it. I look forward to work with him again.

:

Very good work, good communication, was willing to do revisions. Very professional, will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment