Friday 13 March 2020











About:

Hi. My name is Sharooz and I will be pleased to work with you.



Please provide thorough description of the desired model and which file format should it be. 



Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity. 

Any sketches or images can help speed up the work. 

If you have big projects.please contact me.I will give you the most suitable price.

I can deliver you best quality.

I will work till you are satisfied.



Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 



Best regards,

sharooz 

Reviews


:

As always Sharooz was able to deliver a high quality work! Very satisfied. Would give more than 5 stars. Will order again. Highly recommended.

:

Sharooz is quick, capable & never lets you down. He communicates well & always seeks the best possible outcome, giving plenty of revisions for free. Wouldn't work with anyone else!

:

It was great working with Sherry0077. I had to go through several revisions to get my desired results which he did without any hesitations. The final delivery was absolutely amazing.

:

Sharooz is a Fiverr legend. He always delivers an excellent outcome, and always exceeds expectations when it comes to stuff like asking for revisions ('de facto' unlimited revisions basically, as he never minds doing extra if it's needed to get the job done - and he's never charged me extra, even when the job wildly exceeds the formal revision count offered at the proposal..) Communication is great, he's quick to respond - seemingly any time, day or night. Overall, I cannot imagine trying to work with anyone else on Fiverr. I tried booking a job with someone else once, and it was absolutely rubbish in comparison. Never again - Sharooz wins every time!

:

Amazing working with Sharooz. Been a long time customer with him and he always over delivers. He's the best there is on Fiverr!




No comments:

Post a Comment