Wednesday 6 June 2018

I will do 3d modelling and rendering

I will do 3d modelling and rendering












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Please contact me before ordering, we can discuss the order before you place it. 

I will Render a model of your product in the Blender 3D application, and deliver you a photo realistic image of your product.

I will create a 3D model for Standard and Premium packages.
I will create a 3D model with PBR textures for Premium packages.

These models will be intended for subdivision. So you can increase the polycount/quality of the product as per you requirements.

Delivery time and the prices may vary according to complexity of the model. 

Please contact me before ordering, we can discuss the order before you place it. 

Thank you.

Reviews


tomwallace738:very very good - would highly recommend

weeray:Great. Thanks

mikefaf:Great experience, would definitely work with the seller again.

weeray:Great. Thank you

juliodyas:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment