Friday 13 March 2020











About:

Looking for a Realistic Artist Impression for your Products? 

Then, Welcome to my gig!



For $100 you'll get :

✔ YOUR design being modelled! (3D source file - additional cost. Kindly view EXTRA GIG)

✔ Add-on Textures, Lighting and Enhanced Details!

✔ 1 PROFESSIONALLY rendered 3D Artist Impression!

✔ Deliver in High-Resolution JPG usable for broucher/web/presentation board.



★★★See your imagination turned to life★★★



To make your product more realistic, I am able to render your products with BACKGROUND setting! (Example: living room, bedroom and bathroom)



★★Simply click EXTRA GIG for Background★★



Don't worry if you don't have any design on your mind!

I am able to design your PRODUCT  and the LABEL PROFESSIONALLY!

Just let me know your idea and I will TURN IT INTO REALITY!



★★Simply click EXTRA GIG for Product label & Product★★



NOTE: Kindly contact me with details about your project before making an order.

Reviews


:

I'm thrilled with the result, its exactly what I envisaged, and I couldn't have hoped for any more. He worked hard to create photo-realistic product and packaging, and continued to refine them until they were perfect. I'll have further work in the future, and will have no hesitation in contacting edwinteh about it when ready to proceed. A first class service, and a credit to Fiverr. Thank you for a fantastic job.

:

Thanks for this

:

We really enjoy working with Edwin. This is our second project working together and will continue to do so.

:

Working with Edwin has been a pleasure. He is quite attentive and patiently asks questions until he is equipped with the proper information he needs to perform his art. The end product was beyond what we anticipated. Thank you Edwin for bringing our vision to life. We will be back.

:

Edwin is wonderful Great communicator Appreciate him a great deal




No comments:

Post a Comment