Monday 23 March 2020

Design 2D 3D Floor Plan,Exterior Design Modeling Rendering In Sketch Up Autocad











About:

Hello. 

I am happy to work with you.I am an architect. My motto: QUICK, QUALITY and PRESTIGE.

I will make FLOOR PLAN 3D SketchUp models fastest and best for you from the files pdf, jpg, sketches, autocad, sketchup. etc.

  1. create 3d floor plan for large projects, condominiums, apartments, hotels, restaurants, shops, offices, etc ...

  2. only the walls. no color

  3. including color, excluding furniture.

  4. include full color and furniture.

  5. I will send you two to three high-quality images or SketchUp model.

I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.

Thank you for your interest in me.

I am very glad to cooperate with you.

- In order not to lose your time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work on time

Seller's Response:

Works really hard to get the job done. I sent confusing instructions and he was so kind and tolerant. He worked all night to finish my project! Very dedicated and very concerned about customer satisfaction. Will do business again.

:

Thanks for tip :)

:

Thank you!

:

Great and super professional service! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment