Tuesday 17 March 2020











About:

I am offering wide range of services related to designing of buildings, working with drawings, planning and management tasks, technical documentation (rules and practices), lean/sustainability consultancy etc.



I am able to draw and design building and manufacturing premises in Revit and AutoCAD. have some skills in sketchUP and Revit MEP.



Experience working with tender documentation for the projects, mind maps, file notes, material lists.



I have a particular interest in Construction Planning and Management, thus I promise to be 100% in the jobs I will have.



Planning can be done in simple Excel, MS project in forms of Gantt Charts, resources, man power. Creation of logistic plans, site plans etc.



I am looking for a good experience and communication. All prices, tasks (don`t hesitate to ask about something I did not state) and etc. will be discussed precisely with the client.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment